Saturday, January 17, 2009

One Step at A time

Tomorrow, another presentation day. . .sigh. I did nothing for the prepartion yet.I wanna do it tonight when i get home. I was busy with other thing instead. I guess, it wouldn't make it. back to the prepartion list. . .
1. Examine into details for those information.
2. Cube Card
3. Search for graph to explain
4. Revise my note
5. wrinkle-free clothes.
6. Pack my stuff
7. sleep
7 things must do today. For this whole week, we were packed with tight sechdule like what huh. . ...like projects,lab test and term-test. I'd a role play, on thursday and i did the last minute prepared again.ya again.you know. . .. again(sigh).
JBM was an old folks hang out area. Over here,I was helping my friend's shop with pay, of course.But . . .ya never mind. There was a boy who danced in front of everyone when AKON_BEAUTIFUL was played. Then, he showed really shy toward us after we laughed. He hide himself n stood behind his mum.lol.
Fav songs(now):
TAYLOR SWIFT-LOVE STORY
LESLEY ROY-UNBEAUTIFUL
AKON - BEAUTIFUL

No comments: