Thursday, September 24, 2009

ME =D

Hey friends,

I'm gonna change the looks of the blog. I'd actually mentioned it on one of the post. As that day started it was long ago if i count it.So i really have no time to do it. And i went out with my cliques. This week really really-lotsa them.

G-FORCE & Phobia2. . .Bla bla
and G-Force you guys are just so CUTE.CUTE!



Phobia2 3rd/4th of the scene getting boring and last one made it through to get the best out of it.



And had a long chat with ILI. WOAH! As well-steph.I'm happy to see some of you!

So yeah.
And i really have serious thing to say.
1)No one can control who I wanna be with.
2)Nobody has the right to decide for me. Okay?
3)What i meant is nothing deeper than a simple quotes.

AND foremost what i said doesn't mean it summarized my thinking&characteristic.

So i hope you guys understand that.

alright so meet up with ya soon! ||

No comments: