Friday, March 19, 2010

The mid March

Hey there,
I'm back with a little of myself this time round not about Tik Tok or Art Skin.
Phews~ Blogging @ Office beacuse I'm doing front desk for 2 hours today. Kinda Cool, respond the calls " Good Afternoon, Blah blah"

Been going great this few weeks of holiday and made a lot of friends. =]
Already worked for almost 2 weeks. Nice to be on track again.
Recently, i'd attended two birthday party. And then met up with some friends and catching up with them. Nice! Nice! Wu ah ah wu ah ah. Feeling like doing camp again but timing is so constranining until i'd spent my time on others stuff wasn't enough. But it's okay, is good to stuck outside then on PC. May be school days was like that previously.
In anxiety state, next week is the Results for all modules. Oh man,Oh shit. Don't Fuck me this time round. Let me pass through smoothly again. hehe

In summarization, Awesome! No complaint. Alrite see ya guys.

PS: Gracious in harmony

No comments: