Friday, June 27, 2008

Jam-Packed-Timing isn't enough!

Woo yeah! I will be going to Malaysia tomorrow morning.Early in the morning to be precise.I'm so busy.Time is not enough for me.This days were just damn hell busy with projects and i'm gonna to say it one more time.I'm hell sick of the project.Well, let me recalled for this past for few days what were happening.

23 June 2008 Monday-
I went to school, i'm feeling lethargic because of the day before were doing project and so for. Next, i went to school and i was late due to my inappropriate sleep.Then, i went back for the 4 hours break.Then i went back to school again as usual for DE pratical Lesson.Colours Wired plug in here and there.

24 June 2008 Tuesday-
Like what i said for monday nothing much interesting happening but went to school for CM lesson then after HTML.Well, some of them were like planning to do project ended up we wanted to watch movie.So some were like agree to watch movie.But then ended up the time did not match with our situation then after that they wanted to play pool.Well, i'm tired and went home.Then is started to sleep again.Gain energy for night mugging.

25 June 2008 Wednesday-
As usual went to school for English Lesson, i liked english lesson just did not know why but then i late for english lesson.After that, we went to Dhoby Gauht for MOVIES!!! "THE HAPPENING".I did not really like the show because the poisonous thing then it was about the air poison that will made people gone insane.Zhi Yong,Mervin,Cindy,Shi Jie and myself.We were late for the movie,I'm sorry actually Shi Jie and myself have the lunch that took our time too long.The food were great! The mutton soup rock my world and the rest of the dish were like not bad.I got TEH BOTTLE for my drink.Its nice.It's a tea.Is worth to have meal there cost $30 actually the serving can go for about 4 person.But you know i'm too glutton to say.FOODIE!!! Then we went home postponed our project again.I'm sad to say it was postponed again.Then i'm sick for project anyway.
The Cathay-Indo Padang Basement.

26 June 2008 Thursday-
As usual, i went to school and i was late again.Damn hell sick for this stupid lesson again.But i had no choice.Actually, i liked Communication Skills lesson.Pretty Intersting knowing best gesture and posture when we make an interaction.After Flash Lesson went to BUGIS to meet my KAH CHENG=Cousins had a hell out of fun.We took the MRT together-Serene, Jooyu and Ted.Ted were like sleeping all the way on his way to Villiage at changi.He was saying that the Nasi Lemak taste good.Well, i just felt sicko for the Nasi Lemak.Then I met my cousin, I saw Aunties that so long did not meet.Chen Ling and Apin were like looking at me like a stranger.Espcially that CL loves to stare. They were annoying.Shouting here and there! Then after that we went to TAKA for some light snacks.Great! we had fun shots and like kampong kids outside the TAKA eating the snacks.Indeed we are KAMPONG KIAH!
Hanging out with cousin once in the blue is G R E A T! I love them they were great people to hang out with.NO STRESS while going out with them.Then we went home.Chen Ling and Apin came to my house to sleep.Chen Ling took out the BEDSHEETS!! then she took it as blanket.She complaint it was so cold during her sleep.Apin stole my red blankets.She cover her hell out of her face.During the night i almost stepped on her.She cover her the whole of herself.COFFIN! HAHAH.....ZZZZZZZZ

27 June 2008- Friday
I went to school and I LATE AGAIN!!!! Sigh..long hours of school.I hate it.Eager to meet some of my KAH CHENG again.At Bishan then we had arcade game.Sevester watch were broken and pieces and pieces.He was too engrossed with the game and he banged and smashed like nobody business.Well, it was FUN!!! But the sad thing about it-sevester's watch spoiled and he spent $12 but then not even a day he wore.CL spent a lot of money for nonsense.She look likes those Aunties at the market buying those stuff.Then i bought a converse T-Shirt and OP 3/4 shorts for tomorrow anyway.Then went home. . .HOME SWEET HOME!!!

NOW_all my didos Kah cheng-DIDOS Cousin at my house REUNION!!! I enjoyed a lot with this DIDOS!!!

RJ- Thinking about his cousin-he laugh out of his lungs.

CHAO~!

No comments: