Wednesday, September 24, 2008

FOODIE

Wooosh! i was busy with work again.I spent most of my time at work.So, friend, i'm sorry that i did not respond to the message and the calls.Sorry!

Anyone out there who love food, i wana share this with you. . .

What i did for lunch:

Guys if you really happen to be in Suntec or Marina Square try all of this is economical price "some of them".

MONDAY---> I went to THAI EXPRESS(MARINA SQUARE), what i had was CURRY SOFT_CRAB SHELL, you can eat the whole thing and isn't as bad as what i thought. But the curry is cooked in THAI STYLE so is great food.My colleague main course was better.OLIVE FRIED RICE, it taste better than the soft shell crab curry,that's what i think.Try it!

Photobucket

TUESDAY---> I had KIMCHI KOREAN CUISINE at Suntec City Fountain as it was near there.Well, as the kimchi compared with the rest at least this is better than the rest.TRY IT!

TODAY---> i had a lunch at CHANGING APPETITE(MARINA SQUARE).Is really worth meal.Set lunch and serve with soup then your main course then dessert. I had pepper spaghetti chicken.The sauce is good not like those simple cooking sauce. Dessert: Ice cream-brownie with a scoop of ice cream is great when the seat is so comfy for me and you don't feel like you gonna leave that place after the lunch. I think the wrapped chicken is better than the pepper one. TRY IT!

I'm indulging myself too much.LOL

"When you really try it, you will see the differences"- RAEJUNG

No comments: