Sunday, February 15, 2009

SO, LOVE?

What would you do if you ever come to a place which all love is filled on you?
Could you ask the right word to pronounce eg,"LOVE"?

I believe times which fills us with love. It has been happening almost to everyone out there who knew the right person they want to be with. Somebody, like someone who knew what to choose for them is right. I don't really reflective enough to get through my mind as to understand myself. I need to get something which really would probably help me along the way. This is essential for me to keep going with my life. I don't really understand about myself and out of nothing in mind, i came with this random things and thoughts. Ya I've that always! I can't run from it. Its me!

People will try laughing at me when I voice it out. I wanna them to know what I'm thinking of.
But I don't mind, they don't believe in me or making fool of me.But I know who are my friend really are?

Yeah, i gotta start on my revision soon because I'd too much of self-indulgence which don't really needed it.

Ya. . .
gotta go!

No comments: