Sunday, October 25, 2009

Down


Happy Halloween!


Halloween is next week.
Although we don't celebrate this occasion here
But Happy Halloween to those who doing it.


I'm down for school.
Lectures & tutorials kinda sucks and boring me off.
Strictly Strict Lecturer.
Well, like any days I'm so late for lesson.
I woke up really late on friday and tutorial started at 12pm.
Sigh. . .


And
My favourite wristband lost last week.And its Sucksss...
hence, Cindy, yesterday hung out at CP.She found it.
yeahhhh..Wooooo


Apart from that,something i felt i shouldn't do or tell.
Beacuse people giving me another way of treatment and judgement.
And not what it should be or use to.
Sometime things should keep within oneself.
Not to mention on anyone's eyes.


PS: Even if the sky is falling down?




No comments: