Saturday, April 26, 2008

20th Birthday meaningful to me

Flash back, this year 2008 birthday and there was a celebration from my class they were so nice.They planned to celebrate my birthday. First time friends celebrate birthday for me.Thank You EI0805! Luv u guys for being thoughtful.Hmm...thanks for the bashes of cake as well. Unexpected, i though u guys were just playing about here and there.Martin! U Die! Next round your face going to turn worse than me and the rest.LOL. A gift from Joanne. Only she gave me. Nobody. Eunice treated me a good dinner and that's all.But i have a lot of wishes from friends.

My birthday 23 april was really meaningful to me too. I do something good. I donated my blood and about a pack.It was really a good feeling of satisfaction of it. Serene went together with me and she is so nice waiting for me. LOL. She donated her blood too. But her nerve went green bruises and my one was alright nothing bad happen.Only on the day itself it happened something bad when i go for the blood donation.But i believe i was alright that day.Love 2008 of my birthday! Meaningful with great passionate....

No comments: