Wednesday, May 14, 2008

X'treme Busy

Recently, I was quite busy with school stuff like CCAs and Friends, Classmate, Project and daily school works.
Programming like photoshop was super fun but i didn't enjoy it much. Although the photo can turn into something else better and looking great.Training DB was super hardcore and a lot was like almost dead. Classmate begin to have conflict here and there.Sigh...the regular...Project don't seems progressing well. I mean ideas from them is too simple and just want the product with two person heads that are thinking.That's Impossible. I need more Enthu participant not go with the flow. I mean that's simply self-centered. Daily works was almost touch here and there. I didn't manage to go into details but i will try to.Mother's Day over and i had greeted godma and my mum. They are really great people.Especially with the care and loves they gave.I'm contented.

yea.probably this is just a beginning of a poly life chapter.

English tomorrow YEAH!

RJ

No comments: