Tuesday, August 19, 2008

Should consider it as LUCKY DAY

Fluke Day, i should say. because directly after the semesteral examination of that the only one module, i went straight to the interview for ADMIN. We traveled a lot of places, First we went to MILLENIA WALK to interview and we were late. While Cindy got her job confirmed and mine was have to for the interview. Hence, she followed me as in sorta "accompany me" so i made it through the interview "PEACE!!" then i was so happy after that we went to JALAN PASOH some where near the SGH there. The reason to go there was to sign my contract because i got the job. Woo!! excitedly without thinking much, went down immediately to that place and signed my contract. Then, we went to Dohby gaught to look for PARK LANE SHOPPING CENTRE and we don't know where it is.So we asked people for direction and stuff then we went to one of the wrong shopping centre as in like the shopping actually same name as where we were heading for. WTH, to get cindy ic photocopied then we went to the other side and it was just next door.Sigh....so we went there all the way to that agency centre to get her contract signed.Both of us was in the different agency and that was the reason we have to traveled all the way to many places.

Then, my laptop was fixed up when i was at cindy agency they message me.And i was wondering, if i did not go down NYP to collect it.When can i get it where their office hour is my working time when they off on SAT n SUN.SO it quite hard so that was like 7pm when the office hour already over. Well, determined to get it. i alighted at YCK rush all the way there to SIT sch to get my laptop.GUESS WHAT, the lady who fixed my laptop were there and i knocked the main door because my access card denied so WOW, i got my laptop and i was so happy and everything went smoothly.

In my point of view is that when sometime thing wont go the way we want it to be.But when it really goes the way you want it.IT SHOULD BE YOUR LUCKY DAY!!

THANKS TO CINDY AND SABRINA_NYP

No comments: