Wednesday, August 06, 2008

Hassle that been revovling in my mind

Eventually, all the jam-packed schedule has almost over. I'd been handling busy schedule and doing all the project and test revision. Now, down to one more which is the only major paper, i have to take this August 19.Well, Yoko long distance cousin came to over to further his studies at the same time he told me that he want to be independent of all his care.He came and asked me to bring him to somewhere to have relax or to see more of Singapore. I went to Clark Quay with him that day we had drinks we saw people dancing all they can. Well, that place rock to the core. Those "ANG MOH" was super crazy. One of them pulled my cousin to dance with them.I had nothing to say.After that, way far i took tests of different module and as well as doing stuff like formal presentation, i just had one yesterday. Many thing interesting thing that happened past few weeks that i did not blog it here.Apart from all this fun and packed timing. I'm going to Malaysia again this time no longer the GUGOK i been but is Genting after of 10 years in Singapore finally i can get to go.What an amazing thing?!! I'm looking forward to any surprising stuff going on down there or may be thing like i never seen before.I go there this friday which they call the 888 in the afternoon.WOOOSH!!! i can't believe it .I'm going there.Hmm. i went with friend's family and her relatives.Well, i'm the odd one but as long i will get along with them i won the relationship and NETWORKING.

Well, if i'm not wrong i been through the YEP interview but i don't want to go anyway i'm shortlisted.So many i wish to say and drop it here but i forget most of the thing so i can't say much.

Photobucket

One of the BAR we went.

bUT BUT but I'm EXCITED!!!! Woooooooshhh.


RJ's thought of what he going to do when he is there at Genting.

RJ

No comments: