Saturday, May 09, 2009

Dear Friend


Note to you, dear friend


Everything goes like one two three.
And the conclusion doesn't matter
but where's the points would go?
Ask yourself?

Everyone will be guessing what's that?
I think so
Nobody made you say that.But you love to
Well, i don wanna say much about it.
Serenity!
I don have to claim anything.
Be truth

believingly
Feast for the eyes will soon arrive.




Quizzes is effing fun to do. How i wish exam paper will be the same? LOL Wild dreams. . .
Anyway, I was busy with school. The schedule were not the same as before it was.

I met up with one of my secondary school friend. So much fun about it.
We sat like nobody business inside the theater and made a good chats when we left for home.

We planned for more, next time.Okie running for other things. . .
Go for quiz now. . .

No comments: