Sunday, May 03, 2009

SWINE FLU? WHAT?

I'm back! What to say? Everyone's mind was full of SWINEEEEEEEE FLU(Suai Flu)-Hot Topic huh?
My Sis was like monitoring it almost everyday, suspected cases to confirm cases. Well, she's future nurse.Health conscious is something important to her right now. Then.I was not aware of SWINEEEEEEE FLU. She educated me a little. Thus, I started to go into the topic.
Yeah, so those who are actually "GUNDU!" like me.Browse the newspaper get yourself updated and you'll be surprised.




Do you think our MRT-Train will turn out to be like this?
YES
NO
Pink Uggs


What do you think of SWINE FLU?
I'm worry!
SO-SO
Can't Be Bothered
I don't know?
Other
Please Specify:
Black Uggs



RJ's thought of he wanna meet his SS's friends & PS's friends.


Chao,

No comments: