Monday, June 28, 2010

Minutes of Midnight

Hey i'm back, one thing i wanna say "Is Freaking me out!" as in for tomorrow.(No, in few hours time)
I don't know what i should do. I'm just hoping "I am the Codes Maniac!".
It's not gonna work if i just stay there and do nothing. But this Midnight, my mind just blanked out and i'm sick and tired of seeing those codes for hours and hours. Days and Days.
Believe me is really sickening to face it like that?
And first it was like distraction and then codes. Two things happened at one time.
This is bad and MAD!

Phew~
I can't stay focus and it's so distracting in my mind. Even i blog this out and i still feel very much like having conversation with my mind. With the thoughts in my head, this fucking thing just don't go away. But yeah is all my internal control of everything. I guess recently or may be this few month. I'm EMO KID. That was what i realized recently.Many things just happened and i really hate this life like seriously, Why I've this fucking-shit life? WHY?
W!

Well, just gonna be more decisive, I would say and stay focus that's basically what i want.
Another thing i wanna mention is that Esther been awesome gal as in all along.
She's great and I loved her to have her around.

Alright then 1:06 AM. I'm gonna get back to work again.
Hope the deadline is change as in some mercy show by the lecturer.

Peace out guys! ||
Have Fun and Enjoy your days!


No comments: