Sunday, June 20, 2010

Penned Down My Thoughts of the Week

Alright,I'm pretty much quite relax now.
At least I could smile more during the week and espcially the Saturday.
I made myself clear and i did it.
When I was first headed back to that place, I felt strange. It was like everything happened all over again from where i first experienced. But nothing amazed me that night. All i know that I went there was to loose out myself.
And of course met some cool people out there. Anna was an awesome gal! Seriously.
Jeremy was kinda cool guy.Throught out the nite,you rocks!

Another week of holidays but seems to be a week past like so fast.
And I don't get any dejection from anyone.I'm fine. No more dismay mood.
i would say it's end tonight.I look at it at such disdain.
Does it still matters when all doors are closed?
Sometime it's a terrfying glimpse of the future.Sometime it's worth to face it.
But now it became disdainful to look at it.I'm not ascribe to all the things.

Okay and Alright I can't really highlighted everything that had happened and describe them in details.yup! So chao

No comments: