Sunday, December 07, 2008

MEDAN TRIP 1-3 Dec 08

Since Monday to Wednesday, i went to MEDAN and it was a short trip. We took VALUAIR aircraft. It was my second trip which flew at night. Well, seating near the window was a great experiences for me.Beautiful Lights which lighten the city area. As for cousin's wedding, all cousins were almost there present at the scene. We were like chatting the whole nights talking about love, friendship and others. Whatever the subject all about it did not stop us from carried on chatting.

We took many photos which symbolized the day we met and we were happy with the occasional events. I miss them so much and it was always a comfortable feeling and you weren't think people will betray you and kinda. When 1st Dec, i went to Sis's house to stay and we chatted all night long. We discussed about cousins and many other things. Next morning, i played with her son who is my nephew and niece as well. They were really cute toddlers and LOL. I could not stop myself from being tempted to carry them, played, cheek kiss and they were cute.

hope the CNY i will be there. . .

See ya RJ

No comments: