Tuesday, December 30, 2008

My thoughts-30 Dec 08

It'll be great people! The time is like the wind blowing through your face and flies by as fast as you wouldn’t want to end it soon. You love the year of 2008. LOL. I wouldn’t want it, anyway. 2009!! Be fast leh.LOL. Desperately wanting 2009. Here it goes a nostalgic for my secondary school day and it wasn’t going to be the same again as it was before from now. I do still thinking about it.And Times changed me. Yes, that was admittable comment. i won't deny.I’m still unrestrained with those implicating moment.hmm lots to say abt that. That’s pertaining to my own mental internalization.


I planned to stay low profile for year 2009.That’s the plan! I’ll be advocating myself if something comes mistakenly. I’m not going to do something that is norms. Lol. Stay as myself. I wished most not to hurt the most to anyone was to stay away from conflict situation,but intercessor for somebody else is not my job man.Hence, I have to obsess myself with book and I’ll stay away from complication mind.Shhhhhhhh. . . .my thoughts only.soothingly music. . . . . . .

Rea Jung

No comments: