Tuesday, December 30, 2008

Midnight 1.16am

Weee...i'm seriously like the way night life is.Nobody cares and listen to that soothingly music.Wow, i can't imagine that was my life.i stuck with school's work and with group mate.i felt there's nothing can be amended.Nobody wants to help and nobody utter anything.I'm sick of facing it.Imbiciles Lair! He did that all the time. Ruined the whole project but seriouly you can't.We could cope with all those problem you gave us.You thought we wouldn't be able to stand up and shout?! Of course we have the right to do it.But i'm kinda like disappointed with him.I think, my planned right now is to give up of confrontation toward him.What should i care? He nuts and yuen leong going to make him pay the price he ask for it.Supposedly, he deserved that way we treat him. I want to wash my hands off.But i can't as a group mate of Chun Lin and Yuen Leong. I do have some reposibility to help them. If it still stay this way, things will go bad to worse.

But i believe even he ask for apology right now . . .. sigh we going to just ignore him. ahuh! I don't know what to do. I ran out of ideas of helping him. Resuscication ?!! ahha that's stupidity of me. What i can urge him? to make him turn back everything.

Good nite. .

No comments: