Sunday, May 18, 2008

Many things to say

I missed my CCa's Training.I was so busy about school work and TEST.Seriously, many things just happened like project discussion was really badly done.As in, there is a clash in idea.Eventually, we came out with a stable idea.

Err...enough of project thing, as i was thinking of not to be close with anyone.i don't want to be nice to anybody. I think they were really fake people.They don't mean what's their action.

Mother's Day over for a week already. I miss godma and goddi! Sometime i just felt stupid as in i walked pass by the block in between my block with 739.I can always make a glance to see their house's light and sometime i just asked myself...have they sleep yet or they still awake.Yea...

Joanne came back and looked for me.And a lot of stuff.

I'm sick of answer phone calls.It is really stupid thing.I need a break . . .
This is bad.I mean i'm tired of answer those question about the money and stuff.So, do as u wish.

No comments: