Wednesday, May 21, 2008

Saddenning

I lost my phone yesterday,i waited and earned to sign a mio plan to get the phone.But now all gone.The phone its still new.I got it 8 of march but now . . . .only 2 and half month old.WHY? This is really unfair . . . Last time people lost their phone and i knew that they were panic about the phone.What i did was tried to return it to the owner.
Now, no longer go to the toilet with music and in train.ARG!!!watever . . . this is really stupid.SUCKS!!!

I tried searching it here and there and i still could not find it.And the person who found it.They off my phone.At the circumstances, i felt hopeless and suspend the line.

I'm so careless . . WHY? SUCKS HATE IT!!! BULLSHIT.
and mum i know it is all my fault.I cant blame anyone it is my fault i know.I need a sleep . . . it was not my attention to lost it.it cost me a lot too the phone.but what i can do right now.this is sucks!



Rj,
Still thinking about the phone but they wont return it to me anyway

No comments: