Saturday, July 19, 2008

Busy Sechdule

Is kinda of relieved now because C# have no more major test for us.Now, we left with project to do for C#.Anyway, i hope i can finish the C# on time i left with one part of it.I'm going so seek help from Yuen Leong the C# pro.He never declined my request so i'm quite thankful to him.Thank you yuen leong for helping. Next week, here come to the serious thing.This week my html project's group gonna to finish our project by this week.Hence, we have too.We can! All the best to our group, we may be not the best.But we stay strong as group. All the effort is credited to all of us. I went home about 7pm just now from school after project.Well, project is seriuosly making sick. I don't understand why NYP's Lecture love to mark our project and NYP's policy love to make project asssignment for us.I think a fews is enough. We had almost all the module that have the project. Imagine that all along what we learn we have to apply it at our project. I understand that but then we don't have much time for ourself. I sick of project, this research,discussion and etc had been going since the past 3 weeks and i have to carry on it for another two weeks. Just endure about it. Anyway, i had endured it since long ago bear for anothe fews more week.

Today, i did my C# test, i dont't think i will do well because last question is damn hell difficult i would say because the question was you know much but beyond in fact, is just that how we crack our brain to solve the problem. I think i would score full mark for qns 1 and 2 but then three shitting.I want to get A-s but then is hard. This coming, i'm going to puggol GRC Harmony Day celebration for some volunteering work because of NYAA so i joined the enforcement to help in usher or marshals. Then 4 us from my class be going. We had our shirt collection and booklet just now. Well, i'm looking forward to embark onto the event.I read the brochure through they had important guest such as AMBASSODOR form Thailand,Indonesia then the NEW ZELAND high commisioner they are H.E idk what's it stand for. honnour something i would think so.

Ok, now 3.01 am i wanna go sleep.hope Serene don't worry about her problem of attandance she will definately stand on for next semester i don't think they will debar you for nothing. They're sick over attandence.

Console.WriteLine(" As long we still believed we will change it");
string mymind = Console.ReadLine();

Yawnnning~! sleepy. . . . . .

No comments: