Friday, July 11, 2008

Time is short

I left with 3 weeks to go to finish every projects.It is like a lot. Sometime. I'm sick of it. Really a lot. Its about almost all module have at least project.Tomorrow, I'm having C# and a mock test for week 14.Wow so fast.I cant take it already.Wednesday, I spent my whole day in school and as well as thursday until 8pm.Almost that become a routine while today i until 6pm.Actaully, mostly of it is discussing about C#,Projects and etc. Well, some people so long did not see me they said that i turn so skinny.Well, i sleep very late almos everyday.Then, my dietary wasnt at the correct pace. Now, i gained more knowledge from C#.Last time, i totally do not understand a little thing about the consecutive chapter. I haf my communication skills presentation.It did not turn out very well.I'm using cube card becuase i have tendency of forgetfulness when i am nervous.So, rather than nothing than something. But I will still satisfied with what i did for my presentatin today. I experienced the whole process. Then, i quickly changed my shirt and everything after that because i do no like to wear formal but i preferred to be informal.Manys said that they could see i don't like to wear formal.Well, 1.04am and i am tired i want to get some sleep.





stop thinking choose what you want?

RJ

Chao

No comments: