Friday, July 25, 2008

Volunteering

Now, project is down to two. I should say, because my HTML project already presented to the teacher through the formal way and while now i am doing the FLASH + HTML project. Seriously, i am damn tired with all this. But then i shall say what's the move next to do it well. HTML.I shall said we did great i don't think MR SUM will expect much from us because some of thing he have not teach us yet. Let me recalled, On the Saturday the 20th i went to Ponggol near Donavan's house white water if i'm not wrong , well i did some community job like group usher and crowd controlling. We were told not to do this and that as well as something we should do. I met up with Yuen Leong, Shiying and Zhi yong we are all from the same module group so we just clique well then we go together as only four of us were from the NYAA team compared to the rest.We are the only four.I can't go for this upcoming saturday event as my flash project still pending then i can't go and i have to shift house's thing to blk 306 if i'm not worng i havent got the chance to see the house but i will living that place from this saturday onwards. Well, like as usual rushing for project to be done.During, we like met up almost everyday to get our things done and look nice or either perfect. We change every single thing if that possible. We did not for the C-maths class as we were rushing for html project that was due this week and have to be presented. Then Weds, i had my communication skills test. I think i will do fairly enough. By the way we took a lot of photo after our presentation will post it up and as well as the Ponggol GRC Alias Club. Basicallly, what i did for the community work was i watched many people catch all those little guppies. So, they were like so happy with that and those children indeed enjoyed the fun.Even adult did the same thing like thier child. oh ya i came acorss this food name is " Maxican Chicken Fajirita". I want to share this food with guys. Its really amazing thing to say. Some kinda sauce with the chicken and wrapped with something. i ate three that day and two marshmallow dipped with hot chocolate.I love it man! then i had a Sausage Roti Prata today. I really like this delicious prata. Its nice.
so, i went for NYAA community service, HTML formal presentation, communication skills test.Let's start count down until my semestral break soon. I want a break. I'm tired. but by the time i'm already dead.lol


Photobucket

Sarang Haeyo!

"Forgive and forget"

RJ

No comments: