Sunday, April 12, 2009

I liked it

----->BBQ CHEF! CHEF CHUN LIN.

----->Self-made camp fire.The left over fire starters became like that.
----->Well, i liked it! This photo is well-taken. Don't you think so??? LOL,taken by ME +)

----> YUMMY CHICKEN NAEz...


Ultimately, woohooo that reality I WANT IT! I managed to try to rollerblade all by myself.LOL.My teacher absent so ya. . Its so cool. I fell once la.haha. My classmate, Yuen Leong, Serene and Cindy- I wanna say you all did pretty well. don't be afraid to be embrassed or scare . . .that's not the way.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
The day before BBQ, I spent my night life at LSR(LOWER SELETAR RESERVOIR). I don't think that's the name of the place.Anyway,we chatted and cracked lameeeeeeeeeeee...joke all night long. I'm kinda miss them-Secondary school's friends.






I was at the middle of the bridge.I saw couple kissing. . .woooooo...then a group of people were singing. I like that moment where the place was peace and enjoyed the time with your cliques.

No comments: