Wednesday, April 15, 2009

Choices come with consequences

FACTUAL

May be I'm wrong? But i don't care if this would become an offensive post to you.

You:
When you ruled to draw a line between us, think about it- that's selfish thinking. We are all HUMANS and born to have loves & friendships. Imagining, you were restricted to something and just because of ONE REASON. Don't you think, your selfish decision that got everyone involve? But the way you governed it, you are not thinking for everyone but FOR ONE. Yes, it may implicate your working style that you usually do, okay fair enough. But rethink it again. Are you thinking for yourself as your own future beneficial or for all of us? WE ARE ONE! Remember that. NO MAN IS AN ISLAND. A successful organization is come with full of supports and bonds. But in fact, I realized you do not have all this key factors in your TEAM. You need your team to support your decision but I could see they were just followed it for the sick of it. I'm sorry. But I'm furious about you are not acting as humanitarian but uncompassionately. Thus,
You are full of rules in your head and making decision that will hurt everyone. I believed, finding a solution without thinking for others, I'm sadly said "Selfish".
Every human has the right to say. This is not human rights activist but stating the facts.
Hope you reconsider your choice again. And think for the consequences again. Choices have its own consequences.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Majority of you will know who am I referring to of this post.

I'm tired, I need a sleep but hope "you(S)" will understand. I really hope for the future ahead will be full of happiness and smile in everyone but not to have WAR when we meet.


Cheerrriiiioooo,

No comments: