Saturday, April 25, 2009

21st Birthday

Rae Jung: Thank you to those who still wishing about the Birthday. Its okay is not late yet.But THANK U. 28 April 2009


21st Birthday!

Hello! Thank U,Guys! I got to say THANK YOU to all of you and all the gifts & Cards.

Its been meaningful for me.

THANK YOU!!

PhotobucketPhotobucket

Photobucket

KBOX





21st Birthday Video









The video took me day to upload it.Hope you enjoy it,friends.


Then watch 252 SIGNAL OF LIFE.
Incidently, Showing in theatre on 23 April.lol




Thank you to:
Edwina
Sebas
Jie Meng
MuCheng
Chun Lin
Esther
JunYi
Yuen Leong
Qing Guo
Ranjani
Sathiya
JooYu
Mervin
Serene
Shi Ying
Cindy
ShiJie
Martin
Teck min
Khrisna(JKT)
Jerlyn
Azmir
ShuYun
Joanne
Ervira
Clayderman
Florence
Gary
Zai Yong
Shirlyn
Alvin
Micheal
Terry(exco)
BOO
Teresa
KIT
Guo Wei
Thomas
Wei Xiong
Shili
Pamela
Sheng Jie
Fuji
Joel
Jane
Agnes
Siang Tong
Brian
Jack
TingYi
Nai Zheng
Anthony
Brian
Chang Siang
Rachel
Firdaus
Leong Seng
Terry
Tiffany
Stephtanxy
Edwin
Joan
Celeste
Jing Ting
Leon
Hong Quan
Sheryl
Zhien Yi
Nigel
Han Jun
Xiang Wei
Richard
Alan
Wee Chiat
ILI
Zhao Jie
Nelson
Chee Wah
Say Loong
Gene
Anis
Nelson
Sufyan


I hope I don’t miss out anybody. +)

Special thanks:
Martin-Eunice-Juli-CS-Esther-Agnes(Darling A)-MDM Nadiah (AIPS)-Serene-
Cindy-Mervin-Jiemeng-Edwina-Rena-Sebas-Edwin-Stephtanxy
PS:thanks to those specially mention it on your blog & other reasons.

Nelson for being the first to wish me via SMS.haha can right?


Thank u thank u to those whom contributed to the video.LOL.
Sorry to some of you that I miss out meeting you guys.

And THANK YOU to those whom contributed to the Birthday Celebration.


Thank You Edwina who always be there to be my listener and more.
Thank You Jiemeng who always being thoughtful to help me and more.
ThanK You Sebas that had helped me through some of the thicks&thins period and more.
Thank You Sebas’ Mum, you just like my mother and very caring towards your child & me. +)Thank You Rena for always being there to help me “a lot a lot” of things and your family as well and more.
Thank You SUNDAI(darling C) for being there to help me many many stuff.Thank you for your special gifts.
Thank you Eunice 33 haha for being there to help and teach me lotsa stuff and more.
Thank you Juli for being such an understanding person and in many ways you’re really nice to me and more.
Thank you MDM Nadiah, many things that happened but your coaching always change me and more.
THANK YOU,MUM! I truly understand, you such a good joker and teach me lotsa lotsa lotsa things and and open minded.haha I LOVE YOU!


LASTLY, HAPPPPPYYYY BIRTHDAY Stephtanxy & Honey 18th!!

Good Luck to those whom involve in the three event. JIA YO to all I/Cs.Show them you can! I'm here still never ending supporting you guys.call me up when you need hands.
all the bez to Henry,Pamela,Brian,Step,Terry & tiffany!

Thank you, guys&luvs!

Smiles & Peace:



No comments: